Choose your thoughts the way you choose your friends
Where do thoughts come from?
.. Yohan John
Our thoughts come from every interaction with the world, it has a magnetic impulse that just pick information from every source. Think about a monkey in a super market that just pick things jumping from one shelve to another, you are not even aware on that the monkey has picked. Likewise, our thoughts gets information from source we are not aware of.
Characteristics of our thought life
- Thoughts are made up of informations, experiences and beliefs. Things we hear, see, perceive, smell, feel, made believe, taste are what makes up thoughts.
- Thoughts can be created
- Thoughts responds to stimulus, there are certain acts, situation or thoughts that triggers our thoughts
- Thoughts can reproduce: Produce other thoughts or actions
- Thoughts grows
- Thoughts can influence your physical health
- Thoughts can make you happy or sad
- Thoughts can be accepted or ignored.
- Thoughts can die
- Thoughts are either healthy or unhealthy
- Thoughts has power to transform a man.
….. transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
The way we think can affect the quality of our being.
Your thoughts make you the person you are. Proverbs 4:23 Easy to read.
This is to say that to determined the kind of life you want tomorrow is to. Consciously choose your thoughts today.
Thoughts should always be under your control, choose what you want to think and what you don’t want.
You mean so much to me